306 – 1928 East 11th Avenue, Vancouver, BC in Grandview – Woodlands offers a 1 bedroom top floor Condo unit with a large private balcony sharing the evening sunshine. 736 sf of living space, a large master bedroom and lots of updated interior renovations completed. Exterior of building has been updated as well. A solid, reliable building for years to come. Exclusively listed by Andrew Szalontai of Keller Williams Realty VanCentral 604.262.1581.
- 1 306 – 1928 East 11th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- 2 Getting Personal with the Homeowner
- 3 General Property Information
- 4 PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- 5 Features of 306 – 1928 East 11 Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- 6 School Catchment Area
- 7 See more condos for sale like 102 – 107 West 27th Street, North Vancouver below
- 8 Can’t find what you want? Let’s start the search now!
- 9 Get in Touch with Andrew Now... Quick and Easy!
306 – 1928 East 11th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
Getting Personal with the Homeowner
Q: Things you love about your city
A: The things I love about Vancouver and Grandview are all the easily accessible amenities. The culture and diversity of all the people here are amazing. Most people are very friendly and on most days you’ll see lots of dog owners enjoying their walks rain or shine. This city prides itself on being an environmentally clean and safe city… I’m proud to call Vancouver home.
Q: Tell us something about your neighbourhood
A: This neighbourhood is great for walks to Trout Lake (which is 2 minutes away) and there’s a great off-leash dog park. A 6 month long Farmer’s Market on every Saturday, French immersion elementary and high school. The Grandview Cut is great for walks and bike ride. Live music 7 nights a week in the restaurants along The Drive. To top it all off, there are tons of coffee shops and Italian speciality stores.
Q: Where do you love to eat?
A: We love to eat at the following restaurants along Commercial Dr: Daddy’s Kitchen, Bandidas Taqueria, Chongqing, Tangent Café, Marcello, Sula, Kishimoto, Fets Whisky Kitchen, Havana..
Q: Grocery stores and other conveniences
A: Grocery stores are plentiful… Safeway is a 2 min walk, and many other local produce grocery stores are along Commercial Drive too. The Skytrain and easy access to ‘the 99’ buses are so close. Easy access to the #1 highway as well.
Q: What were you drawn to when you bought this property?
A: When we bought this property, we were drawn to this building being close to transit and the elementary school, Laura Secord. Price was right as the seller was motivated and we knew the building was just about to be renovated. The unit was clean but outdated. I really wanted to do a renovation so it was perfect for me. Being on the 3rd floor, we felt super safe in this neighbourbood.
General Property Information
Garage: Under Ground, 1 Car
Home size: 736SF
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: Although this property was available at the time of this ad creation, it is very possible that an offer has been submitted or even accepted since that time. This ad was created with the intent to sell THIS property. If you are interested in this property, please email or call 604.262.1581 to check on its current availability.
Related Article: Hiring a Condo Specialist to Help you Buy
Features of 306 – 1928 East 11 Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- Age: 25 Approximate Year Built: 1994
- Features Included: Dishwasher/Fridge/Stove/Clothes Washer/Dryer
- Heating: Electric Baseboards, Gas Fireplace
- Site Influences: Recreation Nearby, Paved Road, Central Location, Parks, Lake, Commercial Dr
- Structure of Building: Wood Frame
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
- Floor Area Finished – Main Floor: 736 SF
- For Tax Year: 2018 Gross Taxes: $1136.23
- Exterior Updates: Rainscreened in 2011, New Doors, New Windows, New Balconies and Roof
- Bylaws: Rentals allowed with restrictions, Pets allowed with restrictions