Why Invest in Coal Harbour Penthouses – Vancouver’s Most Alluring Neighbourhood?
A standout among the most alluring neighbourhoods, Coal Harbour is Vancouver freshest water-front community. Upscale private and business enterprises mix in consistently with greenery, white-topped mountains at the backdrop and much more. Coal Harbour Penthouses are where you need to be for the desired luxury. The vast majority of the structures have been built within the last decade which makes the manufacturing standards in this area very high. The engineers have considered the regular surroundings in the production of these exceptional building outlines. This is a major piece of the reason Coal Harbour has turned out to be a standout amongst the most attractive neighbourhoods in Vancouver, and furthermore an extraordinary real estate investment.
Here are the quick reasons to invest in Coal Harbour
- The strategic structure of Coal Harbour makes it easy to access the best medical facility at St. Paul’s Hospital.
- The small boundary of Coal Harbour offers every condo owner everything in Downtown Vancouver such as Stanley Park, Canada Place, The Vancouver Seawall, Burrard Inlet, Alberni St shopping and High-end restaurants.
- The waterfront views of Burrard Inlet and Stanley Park are not to miss. And, when you are done with that, you have the jaw-dropping Vancouver Skyline and the North Shore Mountains to engage you in their supremacy.
- The restricted growth of Coal Harbour is also the biggest selling point of it. It has the most luxurious condos, natural beauty, but with limited options available to buy, it becomes even more valuable.
- All buildings in Coal Harbour allow Rentals – with the exception of 1650 Bayshore Drive.
I’m always here to tell you how Coal Harbour should be your pick to owning a Luxury Condo in Vancouver.